Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Little About Lauren

Hello my classy friends! Since this is my first post I thought that it would be best for me to introduce myself. I am a preppy, sassy golfer who has been born and raised in the south. I have competed in pageants for many years and still continue to compete on occasion. I love reading, learning, and travelling and strive every day to experience something new. I am also a self proclaimed food addict who constantly bakes and subject my family and friends to trying new recipes with me. I am also a constant shopper and who really works hard in order to have the best and more diverse wardrobe in my budget. I hope that we both enjoy my little blogging adventure and that you stop by again periodically for fashion and lifestyle blogs from the beautiful South.
Until I blog again,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment