Saturday, November 8, 2014

Vests and Vests and Vests Oh My!

Okay.. So I was never one to LOVE vests. As a young tot, of course I was put in hot pink sparkly vests every time the weather was under 40 degrees, but I never quite saw the appeal as a young lady to wear boxy outerwear. And then I came in to a whole new world when I discovered the beautiful vests available, the lovely layering that can be created with vests, and the thousands upon thousands of pictures on Pinterest featuring J Crew vests. At the beginning of this fall season I decided to invest in my very own navy J Crew vest and I have won it at least one day a week (let's be real, probably two.. maybe even three days some weeks!). It has become a huge staple piece in my fall wardrobe and everyone compliments me on my vest and how put together I look when to be honest, I'm only wearing jeans, a long sleeve shirt and my vest. I have officially decided that I need a quilted vest in every single available neutral color and fully believe that this is a necessity.
 
The Navy J Crew vest is of course very near and dear to my heart with the attention to detail, but there are other more price conscious options such as the army green Old Navy vest that is currently only $25! Truth be told, it is not the price or brand of the vest that matters, its simply how you style it!
 
Until next time my classy chicks!
Lauren

 

No comments:

Post a Comment